The website of THE COMPANY uses its own and third-party cookies. A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which you use your equipment, they can be used to recognize the user. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer or device and do not provide references that allow their personal data to be known.
The user can, at any time, accept or reject installed cookies that are not strictly necessary for the proper functioning of the website and the User’s access to its services, through the cookie setting panel provided through our website. Likewise, you can configure your browser at any time without this affecting the User’s ability to access the contents. However, we inform you that rejecting cookies may reduce the proper functioning of the web.
Cookies affected by the regulation and executive cookies
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, excepting those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services. expressly requested by the user.
Type of cookies
- Depending on the entity that manages them, there are own cookies (those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service is provided Requested by the user) and third parties (those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies).
- Depending on the time they remain active, there are session sessions (designed to request and store data while the user accesses a web page) and persistent sessions (in the that the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for cookies, which can range from a few minutes to several years).
- Depending on the purpose for which they process the information they collect, they may be:
- Technical cookies (necessary for the use of the website and the provision of the contracted service),
- Customization cookies (which allow the user to access the service with predefined characteristics, such as language, browser types, regional configuration, etc.)
- Analysis cookies (they collect information about the use made of the web),
- Advertising cookies (they collect information about the preferences and personal choices of users)
- Affiliate cookies (they allow monitoring of visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract).
At any time you can access the settings of your browser accepting or rejecting all cookies, or select those that the installation accepts and those that do not, following one of the following procedures, depending on the browser you use:
- Google Chrome (in the Tools Menu): Settings > Show advanced options > Privacy (Content Settings) > Cookies: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/ 95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (in the Tools Menu): Internet Options > Privacy > Advanced: https://support.microsoft.com/es- ca/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox: Options > Privacy > Cookies: https://support.mozilla.org/es/ kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-websites-track-preferences
- Safari, iPad and iPhone: Preferences > Privacy https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=es_ES
- Opera: Settings > Options > Advanced > Cookies http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/es-ES/cookies.html
These browsers are subject to updates or modifications, so we cannot guarantee that they will fully adjust to the version of your browser. You may also use another browser not included in these links such as Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc. To avoid these mismatches, you can access it directly from your browser’s options, generally in the “Options” menu in the “Privacy” section. (Please consult your browser’s help for more information).
Deactivation/activation and deletion of cookies
To restrict or block cookies, it is done through the browser settings.
If you do not want websites to place any cookies on your computer, you can adjust your browser settings so that you are notified before any cookies are placed. In the same way, you can adapt the configuration so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies. You can also delete any of the cookies that are already on your computer. Remember that the configuration of each browser and equipment you use must be adapted separately.
Please remember that if you do not wish to receive cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our website functions as intended. Some site functionality may be lost and you may no longer be able to view certain websites. Also, rejecting cookies does not mean that you will no longer see advertisements. The ads simply won’t match your interests and will repeat more frequently.
Each browser has a different method to adapt the configuration. If necessary, consult the browser’s help function to set the correct settings.
To disable cookies on your mobile phone, see the device manual for more information.
You can obtain more information about cookies on the Internet: https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galeta_ (inform%C3%A0tica)
Given the way the Internet and websites work, we do not always have information about cookies placed by third parties through our website. This applies especially to cases where our website contains what are called embedded elements: texts, documents, images or short movies that are stored elsewhere, but are displayed on or via our website.
Therefore, if you come across these types of cookies on this website and they are not listed above, please let us know. Or contact the third party directly to request information about the cookies it places, the purpose and duration of the cookie and how it has guaranteed your privacy.